Experience: 5 years and above
- Minimum five years of teaching experience in the primary grades (Maths).
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work full time from office.
- Must have a good command over the English language.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Note: The selected candidates will need a personal laptop to carry out the duties.
Job Description :
The following are the key responsibilities for the SME:
- Translate school syllabus from different boards into Subject – Topics – Skills structure.
- Adhere to design standards and guidelines while creating or reviewing the curriculum.
- Clarify doubts of content writers as they build the assessment questions based on the curriculum you create.
- Review skills for the following:
- Language and Grammar (British English)
- Sentence Structuring
- Indianism and Colloquialism
- Erroneous repetition of words
- Adherence to the design
- Step by Step review of the solution
- Complexity of the questions.
- Should be able to effectively communicate issues and challenges foreseen.
- Provide elaborate and detailed feedback on issues to the team.
- Should be a team player, who collaborates well with the team.
- Understand project requirements clearly.
- Effective team engagement skills.
To apply send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org